Tuesday, January 21, 2014

All About Me

   

My name is Charlotte McConnell and I was born on February 27, 2000... almost on a leap day!!!! The year I was born in is pretty cool because whatever the year is that is my age, for example right now it is 2014 so I am 14.  I was born on Kauai in the state of Hawaii. I have lived on kauai all my life. My favorite things to do are drawing, painting my nails, baking/cooking, shopping and being with animals.

In my family I have one real brother, two step brothers, and two step sisters. I also have two cats and they are the loves of my life. I also have a fish tank but that doesn't really count as my family considering the fact that the fish die every 7 months.

I am super creative, fun, and blonde. My dream is to be famous one day because that would be awesome. I would like to be famous through acting in movies but so far that is just a dream, besides the fact that I act in theaters but thats different from being on a screen. OK that is all you need to know about me. Bye!
   
(P.S. Tomato Potato you put the avocado in the soup.)
These are my lovelies.

3 comments:

  1. How long have you been acting in theaters? And, how long would want to be acting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how on your first picture, the girl in the middle acts the most dizziest and yet she doesn't get a bird halo. GREAT BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how on your first picture, the girl in the middle acts the most dizziest and yet she doesn't get a bird halo. GREAT BLOG!

    ReplyDelete